Here at Autism Angels we work with parents and professionals to improve the lives of all children using Equine Facilitated Coaching. We are a registered Charity with centres in the North and South of England and we offer a range of programmes and events to support any individual or families’ needs.
There is so much for everyone to get involved with here at Autism Angels, once you’ve arrived you’ll never want to leave. Your whole family is welcome, siblings, grandparents and any professionals working with you. We are here to support all of you so you can live big, full lives together.
What do you need?
This maybe a hard question to answer, as the chances are you might not even know yourself yet. So let us support you to find out what you’re looking for. Give us a call on 0113 387 3064 or send us an e-mail so we can talk you through our services and find the best fit for you and your family or book onto a free Taster session.
What do we offer?
Here at Autism Angels we offer a range of programmes and events to suit your needs, wants, budgets and time scales. We are happy to adapt these where possible to suit your family and professional needs. All our programmes are bespoke.
- Tasters – free events for parents, families and professionals.
- Private One to One Coaching – to support young adults, parents and professionals
- Family Coaching – private sessions for the whole family
- Mini Mentoring – 6 weeks, term time, 2 hour sessions for groups of up to 4 children, their family members and teacher
- Mentoring Programme – 35 week programme, term time, 2 hour weekly sessions working with children, parents and teachers
- Enrichment Days – For the whole class or year group to experience relationship building, confidence building, getting to know each other and much more
- Parent Programmes – 6 workshops to support parents, finishing with a Family Fun Day for the whole family
- Professional Programmes – Learn our unique methodology and qualify with us
- Family Fun Days – Fun days out in the country with the whole family
- Summer Camps – Join us under the stars for 2 days and 2 nights of fun, laughter and relaxation
- Volunteering – Join us for this life changing experience and help us to support our wonderful families
- Businesses – Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Get involved and make a real difference to local families
After you have contacted us to tell us about your situation, whether that be a child that needs support, a whole family, professionals that need training or a whole school approach, we are going to want to meet you and for you to see and experience our unique way of working. We will recommend that you attend one of our Taster events to make sure this is the best way forward for you and your family or colleagues. Next steps can then be discussed at this point.