At Autism Angels we work with parents and professionals to improve the lives of children.
We are a registered Charity with centres in the North and South of England, where we offer a range of programmes designed to balance the needs of the child with those of their siblings and parents. Helping them to live empowered lives at home, school and beyond.
How do we do it?
We work with horses, which support our learning methods, this is known as Equine Facilitated Learning (EFL). The horses mirror emotions and behaviours and these can then be worked through together with the child and whole family. Everyone can learn to listen to each other to build a stronger connection and better communication.
Autism Angels offer a range of programmes, we are happy to adapt these where possible to suit your family needs.
- Mentoring Programme – working with children, parents and schools
- Mini Mentoring Programmes – accessible for families and schools
- Family Coaching Sessions – learning together is fun and empowering
- Adult 1 to 1 Coaching – to support parents and professionals
- Family Fun Days – it is what is says, fun for the family!
- Summer Camps – Join us on the farm for a break, lots of fun and learning
- Foundation Programme – great learning for parents and professionals
Please find more detail on our “Programmes page” or contact the team to chat about how we can work with you and your family.
Would you like to know more?
Our work is a little difficult to really understand from reading a website! Why not come to the farm for a “taster” to see what it’s all about and if you think we can help your family?
If you would like to book a FREE taster or contact Autism Angels for more information please click here.
We look forward to meeting you down on the farm soon.