We have a range of opportunities available for you and your family to access.
Please note that we do not need a formal diagnosis of Autism to work with any family; our opportunities are open to everyone.
Our programmes are ideal for:
- children who are struggling with mainstream structures
- families who are finding day to day life difficult
- parents who are in need of some support, guidance and compassion
- professionals who are struggling to find appropriate strategies for the families they work with
- schools who would like to find innovative and creative ways to support and empower their teachers and students
Using our transformational concepts and unique learning environment, Autism Angels has a proven history of sustainable, life changing benefits which empowers individuals to become the leaders of their own lives.
Mentoring Programme – lets work together for a year
Parent Programme – the opportunity to come and learn new ideas
Family Coaching – focused support for you and your family
Parent Coaching – time out just for you to reflect and receive support
Kids Club – offering you the respite you very much need whilst providing your children with a safe place to thrive, enjoy, learn and create
Enrichment Days – a fun but rich day of learning with our equine friends, which will leave them with new insights and tools to take back to their everyday lives
Family Fun Days – just what it says on the label…a fun day for you and your family
Summer Camps – a long weekend in the beautiful yorkshire countryside for the whole family