This unique experiential learning programme that has been designed to support you, empower you and transform your lives. You will have the opportunity to come and learn new ideas, try them out with the horses and get support from the group whilst you take your first steps. We have found that these programmes significantly change parent’s confidence, family dynamics and harmony with in the home.
The programme runs over 6 sessions, 1 session a week for 6 weeks, Fridays,10am – 2.30pm (approx.) The first 5 sessions will run with you attending on your own (i.e. without children/partners) so that you can gain the learning and skills from the group sessions with the last session opening the invite to your family.
You will cover the following areas and will be supported and empowered to grow yourself and your family.
Over the 6 sessions we will cover concepts such as
- Know Thy Self – examples; who am I, what triggers me & mine, taking responsibility.
- Leadership – examples; who’s moving who? Empowering, rescuing or bribing. what are my strengths? What’s the picture for my family?
- Adversity – examples; how do I cope when things go wrong? What can I learn from mistakes? How am I modelling things for my children?
- Team (relationships) – examples; How are we working together? What needs to change? Are we working as a team?
- Success – examples; praising self and each other, celebrating achievements, being comfortable with success, enjoying and achieving.